- strives to provide a safe environment that is conducive to intellectual engagement, learning, and working in positive ways.
- provides free, confidential services for students including: initial assessments, crisis intervention, community referrals, brief individual, couples, and group counseling; consultation; community outreach services; and educational workshops.
- Note: clinical & religious resources are confidential, but will not take action
- Student Health Services Psychiatry
- Emory Psychological Center
- Emory Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
- Office of Spiritual and Religious Life
Mary Horton - Assistant Dean, Student Affairs and Professional Development